GI Flora Dairy Free
Veg Capsules 90
A Combination of 4 Beneficial Probiotics
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: gi-flora-ARG
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
This combination of 4 beneficial probiotic bacteria consists of Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, and Bifidobacterium longum. Lyophilized (freeze dried) to provide support for intestinal microbial balance in both the small and large intestines.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal probiotic balance
- Supports the structure and functional integrity of the epithelial lining in numerous ways
- May boost immune response and support resistance
- Can produce vitamins, enzymes, and organic acids that support normal intestinal pH
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To maintain potency, store tightly closed and refrigerated. Short term heat exposure is acceptable.
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lactobacillus casei Lc-11 3.6 Billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus UAL-r06 3.6 Billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 900 Million CFUs
- Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05 900 Million CFUs
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FOS, rice flour, stearic acid.
Probiotics are generally considered safe and well-tolerated. Use cautiously in patients prone to infections or those with compromised immune systems. Use cautiously in patients with gastrointestinal disorders or in those sensitive or intolerant to dairy products containing probiotics or to lactose. Avoid with known allergy or sensitivity to probiotics.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Recommended by my DR.
by Chris -
Recommended by my physician.
by maria -
I live this product. However, the ice packs were not cold when my order arrived. The product is not working like it did in the past. Since the bottles have to be kept cold, the product spoiled and is useless.