Gastriplex for Animal Health
Soft Chews 180
Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Support
Brand: Thorne Vet
Product Code: gastriplex-animal-health-THVT
Servings per Container: 180
Quantity per Container: 180 Soft Chews
Pets can suffer many of the same ailments as humans, including gastrointestinal discomfort. Eating from a garbage can, poor pet food quality, stress, and antibiotic use can all play a role in your pet's stomach discomfort. Gastriplex from Thorne Research is a natural supplement aimed at keep your pet's G.I. tract healthy.
- Gastriplex offer total support for a healthy G.I. tract in horses, cats, and dogs
- It promotes healthy upper and lower G.I. tracts
- Gastriplex contains probiotics to aid in and improve digestion
Gastriplex provides essential amino acids, botanical ingredients, and probiotics to enhance your pet's digestive system and help alleviate any discomfort.
- Glutamine helps enhance the gut's immune function, promotes normal intestinal permeability, and helps maintain cell integrity
- Slippery Elm provides soothing protection for mucous membranes in your pet's intestinal tract
- Quercetin promotes overall healthier digestion
Give your pets the love they deserve and help keep their G.I. tracts healthy. A healthier pet is a happier pet!
For use in dogs, cats, and horses only.
- Cats: 1 soft chew daily
- Dogs: 1 soft chew per 15 lbs. body weight daily
- Horses: 12-20 soft chews daily
Recommended for gastrointestinal support including probiotics
- Active Ingredients per 2-gram Soft Chew:
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine 100 mg
- L-Glutamine 100 mg
- Slippery Elm (bark) (Ulmus rubra) 100 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.) 25 mg
- Bacillus coagulans (15 billion CFUs) 25 mg
- Quercetin Phytosome 25 mg
- -(Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
- Saccharomyces boulardii 25 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 12.5 mg
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt 50 mcg
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg
- Other Ingredients:
- -arabic gum, buffered white distilled vinegar, chick pea flour, chicory root, citric acid, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, guar gum, natural hickory smoke flavor, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, tapioca starch.
Contains NO: gluten.
For animal use only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
This product should not be given to animals that are intended for human consumption.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Caution with diabetes.
- Absorption with drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Not to be used with blood thinners.
- Potential drug interactions.
- Use cautiously in immune-suppressed animals, especially young animals.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Ratings & Reviews
AMAZING digestive/soothing supplement for Dogs! Love it!
by Niamh -
My dog takes these daily & has done so for over 1 year. Since starting this product, my dog's stomach problems have lessened remarkably. Our veterinarian recommended this to us for our dog and I'm so happy it's helped our dog so very much! :)
Gastriplex by Thorne Research
by Pam -
We give this product to our dog, who has kidney disease. It is a supplement to support her overall health and we've seen great improvement since she started taking this and another product.
Gastriplex by Thorne Research
by Pam -
This product has been great in helping us get our dog feeling better. She was diagnosed with kidney disease around Thanksgiving, and we're finally starting to see improvement. The product is easy to administer. We don't have anything negative to say about