Gallbladder Support Formula
Veg Capsules 90
Gallbladder Support Formula from Solaray is a dietary supplement featuring Artichoke (10% caffeolyquinic acid), Milk thistle, Peppermint & more for gallbladder support.
Product Code: gallbladder-support-formula-SLR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Gallbladder Support Formula by Solaray features a comprehensive blend of herbs, including artichoke (standardized to contain 13% caffeolyquinic acid), peppermint, turmeric, milk thistle and more to support the gallbladder.
The gallbladder's job is to store bile, which is then released into the small intestine to assist fat digestion. Occasionally, various factors may cause gallstones to form, which may block the normal flow of bile through the gallbladder, causing pain and/or digestive discomfort.
About the herbs in this blend :
- Artichoke - rich in antioxidants and caffeoylquinic acids, which may assist bile flow and regulate cholesterol levels to promote gallbladder health
- Milk thistle - well known as a liver-support herb, milk thistle may help regulate cholesterol levels and promote normal bile
- Peppermint - may help stimulate bile flow
- Turmeric - a potent antioxidant herb, this orange spice may help support liver health
- Couchgrass - may have diuretic properties to assist normal detoxification of the kidneys and gallbladder
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 3 VegCaps daily with a meal or glass of water.
- Serving Size: 3 Veg Caps
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) 450 mg
- -(leaf extract) (guaranteed 55 mg [13%] caffeolyquinic acid)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (aerial) 300 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root extract) 200 mg
- -(guaranteed 190 mg [95%] curcumin)
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) 150 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root extract) 150 mg
- Couchgrass (Elymus repens) (aerial) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, acacia gum, silica, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you have stomach ulcers or hyperacidity.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.