Flora SAP Vaginal Flora
Vaginal FloraBY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: flora-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 10
Quantity per Container: 10 Suppositories
NFH Flora SAP Vaginal Flora is a suppository, multistrain probiotic for vaginal health. The Lactobacilli-dominant comprehensive probiotic blend helps maintain normal vaginal pH, and healthy vaginal canal and urinary tract mucosa.
- Helps maintain normal vaginal pH
- Supports healthy vaginal canal and urinary tract mucosa
Genitourinary infections affect more than 1 billion women worldwide every year, and are the most common reason a women will see a gynecologist. These infections can be bacterial in nature (bacterial vaginosis) or fungal in nature (vulvovaginal candidiasis). The types of bacteria in the vaginal canal will fluctuate based on a variety of factors, including hormone levels, diet, sexual contact, and douching; however, the basic composition is Lactobacilli-dominant in healthy females. It is the depletion of these healthy organisms that can leave a woman prone to urinary and vaginal infections. There are probiotic bacteria that can help in modulating the immune system and displacing pathogens that can cause these infections. A healthy vaginal canal should be colonized by Lactobacilli as the dominant bacterial species. Lactobacilli produce H2O2, which helps maintain a vaginal pH close to 4.0, which is essential for vaginal health. Maintenance of a vaginal pH around 4.0 decreases a woman's risk of developing vaginosis.
Adult Women: Use 1 ovule per day. Insert one ovule intravaginally daily before bed for 10 days or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are using vaginally inserted antibiotics, use this product at least 2-3 hours before or after taking them.
- Each vaginal ovule contains:
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 1 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179 1 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188 0.5 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: lactose and ascorbic acid in a vegetable ovule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, corn protein, eggs, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor or color, starch.
- For vaginal use only; do not ingest.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy; if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of vaginal burning, itching, malodor or abnormal discharge occur.
- Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Keep out of the reach of children.