Executive Stress Formula
Support for stress management
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: executive-stress-formula-DGL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Executive Stress Formula™, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a synergistic and comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbals, and other nutrients, carefully formulated and specifically designed to support and boost the function of the body’s defenses against stress.
Studies show that a high percentage of adults in North America and other developed countries eat less than the minimum daily allowance of 10 or more essential nutrients. Adequate amounts and proper balance of these nutrients are needed not only for maintaining good health, but also for the dietary management of the body’s structure as well as the optimum functioning of its various systems, including the immune system.
Executive Stress Formula™ has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients without danger of toxic build-up or of side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and longterm safety.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4 tablets with food or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 6,000 mcg 667%
- -(25% as vitamin A acetate/ 75% [4,500 mcg) as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C 1,000 mg 1,111%
- -(as ascorbic acid/calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1.25 mcg (50 IU) 6%
- Vitamin E (as vitamin E acetate/succinate) 134 mg 893%
- Thiamine las thiamine mononitrate) 50 mg g 4,167%
- Riboflavin 25 mg 1,923%
- Niacin/Niacinamide 120 mg 750%
- Vitamin B6 25 mg 1,471%
- -(as pyridoxine HCl/ pyndoxal-5-phosphate complex)
- Folate (as folic acid) 1,333 mcg DFE 333%
- -(800 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 150 mg
- Choline (as choline citrate/bitartrate 20 mg 4%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/ascorbate/carbonate complex) 300 mg 23%
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate/oxide complex) 300 mg 71%
- Zinc (as zinc krebs/aspartate/oxide complex) 20 mg 182%
- Selenium 200 mcg 364%
- -(as organic selenium from krebs cycle and kelp)
- Copper (as copper krebs) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate/sulfate complex) 15 mg 652%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum krebs) 50 mcg 111%
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate/chloride complex) 75 mg 2%
- Executive Stress Proprietary Blend 500 mg
- -Ginkgo biloba (leaf), milk thistle (seed), brown rice flour, betaine HCl, L-glycine, goldenseal (root), N-acetyl-L-cysteine/L-cystine, wheat grass (Triticum aestivum L., young leaf), L-methionine, glutathione, glutamic acid, grape seed extract, coenzyme Q10.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 50 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Boron (as boron aspartate/citrate complex) 1 mg
- Trace Elements (from seawater) 100 mcg
- Vanadium (as vanadium krebs) 25 mcg
- Aspartic Acid 280 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, tablet coating (hypromellose, glycerin), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, and silica
Not recommended for people with ulcers.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking prescription medications, consult your health professional before using this supplement.
Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
My doctor recommended these vitamins. I can tell a difference when I run out of them. I would highly recommend these.
Not medical or professional advice
I will buy this product again
by John -
I take this two capsules twice a day helps to replenish the energy that the stress diminishes.
Not medical or professional advice