For the temporary relief of symptoms related to Intestinal Dysbiosis
Brand: Guna Biotherapeutics
Product Code: eubioflor-GBT
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Eubioflor was formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis such as flatulence after meals, diarrhea, constipation or poor digestion.
Take 15 minutes before meals:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 drops in a little water, 2 times per day
Children between 12 years and 6 years of age: 10 drops in a little water, 2 times per day
Children under 6 years of age: 5 drops in a glass of water, 2 times per day
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Aethusa cynapium 6X / Constipation
- Althaea officinalis 4X / Diuretic
- Candida albicans 12X, 30X / Dysbiosis
- Carbo vegetabilis 6X / Diarrhea
- Carduus marianus 4X / Liver Activity
- Cat's claw 4X / Anti-inflammatory
- Colibacillinum cum Nat mur 6X, 12X, 30X / Intestinal Infection
- Colon 6X, 12X, 30X / Intestinal Detoxification
- Sus scrofa gallbladder 6X / Detoxification
- Hepar 12X / Liver Detoxification
- Indolum 6X, 12X, 30X / Intestinal Detoxification
- Mercurius solubilis 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X / Metal Detoxification
- Nux vomica 6X / Digestive Support
- Okoubaka aubrevillei 6X / Dysbiosis
- Pancreas 12X / Digestive Support
- Pink trumpet tree 4X / Dysbiosis
- Proteus 12X, 30X / Dysbiosis
- Skatolum 6X, 12X, 30X / Intestinal Detoxification
- Taraxacum 4X / Liver Detoxification
- Vaccinium 4X / Antioxidant
- Veratrum album 6X / Dysbiosis
Inactive ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)