Comprehensive Micronutrient Support for Health and Logevity
Product Code: essential-multi-ND-180-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
NutriDyn Essential Multi takes your ordinary "multivitamin" supplement to the next level by featuring bioavailable, patented ingredients essential to optimal health and longevity. Essential Multi features a proprietary blend of highly potent herbal extracts rarely found in the diet. While eating a healthy and balanced diet is important to maintaining overall health, it is not always possible to obtain all of the critical micronutrients the body needs through food alone.
- Comprehensive micronutrient support for health and longevity
- Supports cognitive function and mood
- Provides antioxidants to help support oxidative stress
- Supports vibrant, healthy skin
- Supports energy production and vitality
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
- Produced in a cGMP facility
Adults: Take 3 capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene and as retinyl acetate) 3,000 mcg RAE 333%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg 133%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg 447%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg NE 313%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,471%
- Folate 800 mcg DFE (480 mcg folic acid) 200%
- -(as calcium l-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) (Biofolate)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 8,333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1,667%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate) 75 mg 1,500%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as cupric citrate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg 22%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg 111%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg 5%
- Inositol 25 mg
- Resveratrol (root; Polygonum cuspidatum) 10 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend 400 mg
- -Artichoke Extract (leaf; Cyanara scolymus; standardized to 5% caffeic acid derivatives), Bitter Melon Extract (fruit; Momordica charantia), Blueberry Extract (fruit; Vaccinium spp.; standardized to 20% polyphenols, 15% anthocyanins), Cinnamon Extract (bark; Cinnamomum cassia), Citrus Extract (fruit; Citrus aurantium; standardized to 50% citrus bioflavonoids, 50% hesperidin), Grape Seed Extract (seed; Vitis vinifera; standardized to 95% polyphenols), Green Coffee Bean Extract (beans; Coffea arabica; standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid), Green Tea Extract (leaf; Camellia sinensis; standardized to 98% polyphenols, 75% catechins, and 45% EGCG), Heartwood Extract (wood/bark; Acacia catechu; standardized to 6% catechins), Prune Extract (fruit; Prunus domestica; standardized to 50% polyphenols), Pomegranate Extract (fruit; Punica granatum; standardized to 40% gallic acid equivalents), Rosemary Extract (leaf; Rosmarinus officinalis; standardized to 7.6% carnosol and carnosic acid), Watercress Extract (leaf/stem; Nasturtium officinale).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, starch, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy.
If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Love these as a multi base
I found that you carried these. I love that these have all the multi-base I need for nutritional support. Thank you so much for having them!
Not medical or professional advice