Amino Acids for Muscle, Brain, and Tissue Health
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: essential-aminos-PEC
Servings per Container: 180
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Proteins form the building blocks that keep you healthy. Amino acids? They’re the building blocks for proteins. You need both.
In humans, protein is composed of 20 amino acids, and the body can only produce some of them. The rest need to come from food or supplements, and these kinds of amino acids are called "essential".
The Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos formula uses essential amino acids from high biological value protein sources.These are the essential amino acids your body cannot produce on its own. Proper intake of essential amino acids is important for the synthesis, repair, and metabolism of muscle, cells, and tissues.
- Supports muscle & tissue health
- Provides support for healthy muscle protein for athletes
- Offers support for the repair of muscles and tissues
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 180
- L-Histidine (free-form) 50 mg
- L-Isoleucine (free-form) 79 mg
- L-Leucine (free-form) 138 mg
- L-Lysine HCl (free-form) 110 mg
- L-Methionine (free-form) 70 mg
- L-Phenylalanine (free-form) 115 mg
- L-Threonine (free-form) 68 mg
- L-Valine (free-form) 75 mg
- Tryptopure™ L-Tryptophan 20 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.