Emperors Ginseng Zizyphus
Tian Wang Bu Xin Herbal Supplement
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: emperors-ginseng-zizyphus-HLC
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Emperor's Ginseng Zizyphus from Health Concerns is traditionally used for irritability, palpitations with anxiety, fatigue, insomnia with very restless sleep, inability to think or concentrate for even short periods of time, nocturnal emissions, forgetfulness, daytime fatigue, dry stools, a red tongue with little coating, and a thin, rapid pulse. There may also be sores of the mouth and tongue, low-grade fever, and night sweats.
In TCM, disturbances of the spirit due to deficiency of the blood and yin of the heart usually manifest in insomnia, palpitations, and irritability. The proper strategy is to enrich the yin and nourish the blood of the heart.
- Addresses chronic insomnia, palpitations, heart disease, and irritability
- May be useful support with menopausal symptoms, chronic urticaria, canker sores, neurasthenia, chronic fatigue, difficulty concentrating, daytime fatigue
- May be especially beneficial for patients who have taken tranquilizers or sleeping medications for so long that they have ceased to have any effect
- Chinese Effects: Enriches the yin; Tonifies the heart; Nourishes the blood; Calms the spirit
Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 1,950 mg
- -Asian Ginseng root extract, Salvia root extract, Astragalus root extract, Poria sclerotium extract, Schisandra berry extract, Polygala root extract, Platycodon root extract, Cassia bark extract, Dong Quai root extract, Asparagus root extract, Ophiopogon tuber extract, Chinese Hawthorn leaf and flower extract, Jujube seed extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice bran.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.