Emergen-C Immune + with Vitamin D
Superhuman Powers May Vary - The super-charged Emergen-C Immune+® dietary supplement supports your immune system with the key nutrients your body needs, plus a propriety complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.
Product Code: emergen-c-immune-plus-vitamin-d-ALC-super-orng
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
There are many things that can have negative effects on your immune system and its function. Some of the biggest culprits can be a poor diet, constant traveling, and high stress levels. It's important to do what you can to improve your immunity, and if you're looking for a quick and easy solution, Emergen-C Immune Plus from Alacer Group should be it.
- he quick, simple way to give your immune system daily support for optimal health
- Emergen-C Immune Plus provides optimal support for immunity, metabolic function, and increased energy
- Every packet delivers 1,000mg of vitamin C, B vitamins, 1,000IU of vitamin D, zinc, beta glucans, and electrolytes
- Emergen-C Immune Plus has a great-tasting and fizzy citrus flavor that is naturally sweetened
Emergen-C Immune Plus provides the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body needs to keep your immune system at optimal health and function. Live your life without worrying about viruses and illness when you're busy.
- Vitamin C helps coordinate immune function throughout your body, and is a key player in activating your white blood cells to promote antibody production
- Vitamin D helps regulate white blood cell activity and supports the optimal health of your immune system
- Zinc supports your body's fight against free radicals and also supports healthy activity of your white blood cells
- Beta Glucans provide optimal support for a healthy immune system
Ages 14 and Up: One (1) packet daily. Empty contents into a glass, add 4 to 6 oz of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water.
Do not exceed suggested use.
- Serving Size 1 Packet (9.3 g)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 35
- Total Carbohydrate 8 g
- -Total Sugars 5 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate) 1,000 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU )
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) (Vit. B 1 ) 0.38 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin - 5’ - phosphate) (Vit. B 2 ) 0.43 mg
- Niacin (Vit. B 3 ) 4 mg
- Vitamin B 6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Folate (Vit. B 9 ) 167 mcg DFE (100 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B 12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (Vit. B 5 ) 2.5 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- -(as calcium carbonate, monobasic calcium phosphate, tribasic calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)
- Phosphorus 38 mg
- -(as monobasic potassium phosphate, monobasic calcium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate, tribasic calcium phosphate)
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate) 60 mg
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) 10 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 10 mcg
- Sodium 70 mg
- -(as sodium bicarbonate, Arabinogalactan ( from Larix laricina ) , monobasic sodium phosphate)
- Potassium 200 mg
- -(as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, monobasic potassium phosphate)
- Proprietary Complex 500 mg
- -(Arabinogalactan (from Larix laricina ), Beta - Glucan (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid. Contains <2% of: Acacia, Beta - Carotene (color), Glycine, L - Aspartic Acid, Natural Flavors, Orange Juice Concentrate (color and flavor), Orange Oil, Rebaudioside A (extracted and purified from natural stevia leaf), Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Tartaric Acid, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness)
Free of caffeine ang gluten. Vegetarian.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture.
Do not use if packet seal is torn or broken.
Ratings & Reviews
This helps me take prescription
This helps me take prescription drug medicine and not get sick.
Not medical or professional advice
I decided to try the Emergen-C Immune + Vitamin D when I had my cold and it really seemed to help boost my immune system and kick the bug faster. It also has a nice subtle flavor.
Not medical or professional advice