Liquid extract of Elderberry and Red Raspberry leaf for winter health
Product Code: elderberry-extract-KRU
Servings per Container: 24
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
The flowers and berries of Sambucus nigra (elder) are important traditional remedies for supporting overall health, particularly in the winter months. Clinical research supports the historical use of elderberry. The flavonoids known as anthocyanidins in elderberry and tannins in red raspberry leaf are believed to account for their activity. Red raspberry leaf may be especially helpful for supporting normal intestinal function.
Suggested use for adults: One to two teaspoons in water per day, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Elderberry flower (Sambucus nigra)** 700 mg
- Elderberry berry (Sambucus nigra)** 800 mg
- Raspberry leaf (Rubis idaeus)** 500 mcg
- ** In a base of glycerine and purified water