Chewable Tablets 60
Elderberry 65:1 Concentrate with Sunfiber®
Product Code: elderberry-chewables-NTC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Chewable Tablets
NutriCology Elderberry Chewables supports immune and digestive health in children and adults. It contains a 65:1 black elderberry juice concentrate standardized to a minimum 3% polyphenols, Sunfiber, a low-FODMAP friendly prebiotic fiber and Bilberry fruit powder.
- Supports a healthy immune system response and friendly bacteria in the gut.
- A food-based source of prebiotics and antioxidants, including anthocyanins and other naturally occurring polyphenols.
- Potent 65:1 elderberry juice concentrate produced by solvent-free and low temperature processes to ensure optimal anthocyanin and polyphenol content.
- Sunfiber is a clinically studied low-FODMAP friendly prebiotic fiber that supports the healthy flora in the gut.
- Contain substantially higher levels of anthocyanins and polyphenols
- Eldermune Elderberry Complex is Non-GMO Project Verified, hypoallergenic, Kosher, Halal, and vegetarian/ vegan friendly.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, chew or suck 1 tablet one to four times daily with or without meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Eldermune Elderberry Complex 250 mg
- -Elderberry Juice Concentrate Sambucus L. (fruit) (65:1) Contains > 3.0% polyphenols
- Bilberry Fruit Powder 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol, honey powder, mixed berry natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, Nu-FLOW (rice hulls), Nu-MAG (rice extract, rice hulls, gum arabic, sunflower oil), Sunfiber partially hydrolyzed guar fiber, silicon dioxide.
Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.