Dr. Shade's Bitters No. 9
Shades Bitters No. 9 is excellent for supporting digestive function and overall health.
Brand: Quicksilver Scientific
Product Code: dr-shades-bitters-no-9-QSS
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 1.7 Oz
Dr. Shade's Bitters No. 9 powerful liposomal formula is designed specifically to help encourage healthy gallbladder and liver functions.
May provide the following health benefits:
- Promotes healthy gallbladder function
- Improves bile flow to and from the intestines
- Supports robust liver function
- Promotes detoxification
- Utilizes liposomal delivery for full absorption
Use 2–3 pumps in water or into the mouth three times daily. Alternatively, use 2–3 pumps in sparkling water during and after meals and as needed for digestive comfort.
- Serving Size: 1 mL (two pumps)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Phosphatiylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 35 mg
- Proprietary Blend 271 mg
- -Liquid extracts of Dandelion (aerial parts), milk thistle (aerial parts), gentian (root), burdock (root), and solidago virgaurea (aerial parts), essential oils of sweet orange, myrrh, juniper and clove
Other Ingredients: Glycerine, Water, Ethanol, Acacia, vitamin E (as tocofersol and natural mixed tocopherols), and Acacia Gum.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Relieves nausea/heartburn symptoms QUICKLY!
by Kate -
Actually contains ingredients that are good for the liver.
Pleasant, Citrus Taste That Boosts Digestive Acid
by The Human Antacid -
I am still getting the hang of this product, finding just how much to use before a meal. The name ""bitters"" had me concerned that it would taste horrible,yet it is actually quite pleasant. There is a citrus taste as well as herbal, yet it does not strike me as bitter tasting.