Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional Formula
5 Year Fermented Formula - Prebiotics, Probiotics, Postbiotics
Product Code: dr-ohhiras-probiotics-professional-ESF-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Difference verses Original Formula: Identical ingredients to Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula but fermented an additional two years from 3 years to 5 years. Tweaked during the fifth year of processing to provide organic acids that are more robust than those contained in the Original Formula. In addition, the potency of the micronutrient by-products is maximized to expedite the adhesion of the good bacteria in the colon. The CFU of the lactic acid bacteria may be less than in the Original Formula due to the natural variation of ingredients and the more complex manufacturing process.
The Professional Formula is recommended for those individuals with a specific health condition. The Original Formula is most often used to maintain overall good health.
- Contains all THREE:
- PREbiotics Culture Medium – fermented vegetables and mushrooms that nourish the probiotics
- PRObiotics – friendly bacteria that help you digest food and support immune response
- POSTbiotics– pH balancing organic acids along with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to support digestive function and whole health
For best results: Take 1 capsule twice with or without food.
Usage can be safely increased as needed or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Fermented Food Concentrate 420 mg, including:
- Fruits: Prunes (Prunus domestics), Goji berries (Lycium chinense), Figs (Ficus carica), Blueberries (Vaccinium spp.), Red Bayberries (Myrica rubra), Yuzu fruit (Citrus junos)
- Vegetables (leaves): Japanese mugwort (Artemisia princeps), Komatsuna (Brassica rapa var. perviridis)
- Mushrooms (fruiting bodies): Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Agaricus (A. blazel), Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
- Seaweed (leaves & stalks): Hijiki (Hizikia fusiforme), Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), Kombu kelp (Laminaria japonica).
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (used in fermentation): Bifodobacteria (B. breve ss. breve M-16v, B. infantis ss. infantis M-63, B. longum BB536), Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus ATCC SD5212, l. brevis NBRC 3345, L. bulgaricus NBRC 13953, L. casei TO-A, L. fermentum NBRC 3701, L. helveticus ss. jugurti BBRC 3809, L. plantarum TO-A) and Streptococcus thermophilus NBRC 13957.
- POSTBIOTICS (nutrients developed in fermentation process):
- Short-chain fatty acids and other organic acids (such as acetic, citric, fulvic, humic, and phenyllactic acids), Oligosaccharides, Polyphenols, Melanoidin (anti-oxidant), and Amino acids.
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, vegetarian soft-gel capsule (roasted non-GMO starch, glycerin, food-grade carragoenan from red seaweed, and class 1 natural caramel color), calcium carbonate, glycerin ester, vitamin E, beeswax, and lecithin.
Does Not contain: milk, egg, fish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soy allergens.
If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics, Supplements and Skin Products are non-GMO and hypoallergenic (no dairy, no gluten); contains all-natural ingredients; and is guaranteed free of Soil-based Organisms (SBOs). Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immuno-activity to soy. The probiotics are 100% vegetarian and stable without refrigeration.
Do not use if foil blister pack is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Ann Shortstuff -
Great effective probiotic that doesn't require refrigeration so it is great for people who travel a lot.
Really does the job!
by Ann Shortstuff -
This is a great pobiotic for me as it does not need to be refrigerated as I travel a good deal.
Cornerstone Probiotic for Gut Healing
by Mary -
This probiotic helped change a tenacious and difficult case of fungal candida. It is reliable, soothing and effective. You will need to do several things to rid yourself of any persistent case of candida imbalance in the gut--but this probiotic will go al
I Feel Great!
by Michelle the ""Feels Good""! -
This product has completely ""reset"" my digestive tract. I use it in conjunction with the Mag3 supplement for my specific issues but it is just fine on its own. I have been taking it twice a day for 9 weeks now and I feel better than I have in years! Def