Digestive Advantage Lactose Support
A Unique Blend of Probiotic Plus Lactase Enzyme that Helps Break Down Lactose and Relieves Minor Abdominal Discomfort
Product Code: digestive-advantage-lactose-support-SHV-32-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 32 Capsules
Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense Formula contains 2 powerful ingredients to support your digestive health: BC30 probiotic to help restore the natural balance of good bacteria within your intestinal tract, and Lactase to help with the digestion of lactose commonly present in dairy foods. If not broken down, lactose can cause gas, bloating, and occasional diarrhea.
The unique patented daily probiotic in Digestive Advantage, BC30, is protected by a protein shell which allows it to survive through the harsh conditions of your stomach to reach the intestines where you need it most. It's the probiotic supplement that survives stomach acid 100x better than yogurt and leading probiotics.
- Promotes long-term digestive and immune health with continued use
- Helps lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating and may help relieve occasional diarrhea
- No artificial flavors. Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
- Adults: Take one (1) capsule with meals containing dairy. Some individuals may require two or more capsules daily depending on frequency of dairy intake. Do not take more than three (3) capsules daily.
- Children 8 years and older: For children it is recommended that one capsule be opened and contents mixed into food or drink.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 32
- Amount Per Serving:
- BC30 Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 3.33mg (500 million CFUs)
- Lactase (B-galactosidase from Aspergillus niger) 22.50mg (3,000 ALU)
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, carrageenan, potassium chloride), microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Contains Wheat and Soy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if carton is damaged or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.