Vitamin, mineral and herbal support for immune health.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: daily-immune-PEC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and zinc serve as a powerful foundation for overall health by supporting immune system function. Vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages. As a result, vitamin D supports healthy immune cell activation. Elderberry and lemon balm extracts offer immune enhancing anthocyanins, flavonoids and polyphenols. Polysaccharides from arabinogalactan, aloe and maitake provide complementary support for immune cell function and healthy immune mediator activity. Hesperidin plays the important role of maintaining healthy histamine release. In order to maintain a healthy immune system during periods of occasional physical or mental stress, astragalus and eleuthero have been added for their adaptogenic potential.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 10 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 100 mg
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone 100 mg
- European elder (elderberry) (sambucus nigra) extract (fruit) 150 mg
- Lemon balm (melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 200 mg
- -standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid.
- Arabinogalactan 200 mg
- Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides.
- Maitake mushroom (grifola frondosa) extract (fruiting body) 150 mg
- Astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 75 mg
- Eleutherococcus (eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root) 75 mg
- -standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides.
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Eleutherococcus senticosus may be contra-indicated for individuals with cardiovascular disorders. In rare cases, it can also cause drowsiness, anxiety or irritability.
Eleutherococcus senticosus may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Individuals on hypoglycemic medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.