Daily Digestive Enzymes
Product Code: daily-digestive-enzymes-PBLN-90-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Probulin Daily Digestive Enzymes support healthy digestion of potentially difficult foods such as gluten, dairy, grains, beans, certain vegetables like broccoli and cabbage, and more thanks to Probulin's MAKPro Enzyme Blend. While digestive enzymes occur naturally in the body, often in saliva and other organs, extra support in the form of Daily Digestive Enzymes is an excellent alternative for those that may experience occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Supports digestive health
- Helps break down fiber, carbohydrates, proteins, dairy, and more
- May support digestion
- May help occasional bloating, gas, constipation, and indigestion
- Helps the body break down difficult-to-digest foods
- Broad-spectrum plant-based and probiotic-based digestive enzymes
- Designed to assist with digesting more challenging foods like gluten and dairy
- Third-Party Lab tested to ensure potency and stability
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
- NO dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, or GMOs
Do you find that certain foods are harder to digest? Daily Digestive Enzymes are a great addition to the daily routine. While probiotics work hard to balance the digestive tract, digestive enzymes work to break down hard-to-digest foods into smaller molecules that the body can then use.
Daily Digestive Enzymes are ideal for those looking for a little extra gut support. Digestive enzymes help support the breakdown of hard-to-digest foods. If you're looking to support your digestive health and help alleviate occasional gas, bloating and indigestion, give the Daily Digestive Enzymes a try.
Adults: Take one capsule with a meal. More may be taken if necessary or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Hybrid-Zyme Blend 400 mg
- -(MAKZYME-PRO Enzyme Blend [Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum])
- Protein Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Protease 44000 HUT
- -Papain 10000 TU
- Gluten Based Protein Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Peptidase 5 DPSU
- Carbohydrate Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Amylase 6100 DU
- -Glucoamylase 15 AG
- -Hemicellulase 40 HCU
- -Invertase 72 SU
- -Maltase 60 DP
- -Phytase 4 U
- -Xylanase 220 XU
- Fiber Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Alpha-galactosidase 140 GALU
- -Beta-Glucanase 10 BGU
- -Cellulase 1200 CU
- -Pectinase 2 U
- Fat Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Lipase 460 FIP
- Dairy Digesting Enzyme Activity
- -Lactase 600 ALU
Other Ingredients: complex marine polysaccharides [brown seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens)], vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, non-GMO rice maltodextrin.
Contains NO: GMOs, wheat, gluten, dairy, magnesium stearate, soy.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. .
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not accept if seal is broken.