Nutritional Support for Healthy Mood, Appetite, and Neurotransmitters
Product Code: crave-curb-ND
Servings per Container: 22.5
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Vitamins and minerals in Crave-Curb, such as chromium and pyridoxine assist in production of dopamine and serotonin through a variety of pathways.
Crave-Curb also contains key amino acids such as L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, and DL-phenylalanine. These amino acids are precursors to various neurotransmitters such as dopamine and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), both of which have been shown in research to support healthy appetite and mood.
Crave-Curb benefits may support:
- Healthy appetite
- Healthy mood
- Blood and oxygen flow to the brain
- Neurotransmitter production and neural tissue
Take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 8 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 22.5
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 600 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 50 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 168 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 150 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 1 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine 2 g
- L-Tyrosine 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 750 mg
- Rhodiola rosea root extract 200 mg
- -(Standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides)
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) 150 mg
- -(as Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide.
Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegetarian.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.