Cramp Bark Plus
Modified Tong Jing Wan Herbal Supplement
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: cramp-bark-plus-HLC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Cramp Bark Plus from Health Concerns is a Native American combination with warming and anti-spasmodic supportive actions used for menstrual cramps. This herb is combined with warm, blood-vitalizing herbs that also provide support for relieving menstrual pains.
- Support for alleviating menstrual cramps
- Addresses abdominal pain
- Support for reducing fibroids and cyst
- Chinese Effects: Vitalizes blood circulation; Reduces spasm; Relieves pain
Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 2,010 mg
- -Cramp Bark root bark, Dong Quai root extract, Black Cohosh root extract, Bupleurum root extract, Cassia twig extract, Achyranthes root extract, Chinese Peony root extract, Corydalis Yanhusuo root extract, Peach kernel extract, Ginger root extract, Poria sclerotium extract, Safflower flower extract, Cyperus rhizome extract, Costus root extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice bran.
This product is not intended for use by pregnant women
Keep out of the reach of children.