Coral Calcium Combination
Brand: Natures Answer
Product Code: coral-calcium-combination-NAN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Coral Calcium Choice contains one of highest grades of "marine coral" available, combined with the power of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and 400 mcg of folates. The Calcium to Magnesium ratio is a biologically perfect 2:1 and contains 75 trace minerals. This coral was collected with ecological safety.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily, preferably 1 capsule to be taken 3 times per day, with food.
- Servings Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 900 mcg 100%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 70 mg 77%
- Calcium (as Coral Calcium and Aquamin®) 345 mg 26%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 20 mcg 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 28 mg 180%
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCL) 1 mg 83%
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 1 mg 77%
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10 mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 1 mg 59%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg 125%
- Vitamin B5 (as d-pantothenate) 1 mg 20%
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as coral calcium, trimagnesium citrate and oxide) 215 mg 51%
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 16 mg 145%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 30 mcg 54%
- Copper (amino acid chelate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg 43%
- Chromium (as chelate) 85 mcg 240%
- Coral Calcium Powder 1,000 mg
- Cesium (as chloride) 3 mg
- Boron (as ascorbate) 78 mcg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Talc, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Titanium Dioxide.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If you are taking any medications planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.