Computer Eye Relief Drops
Revitalize tired, strained eyes
Product Code: computer-eye-relief-eye-drops-SML
Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Stare without a care
You spend such a big part of your day working hard and you should be rewarded for it. If your eyes are strained and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of eye strain that may include blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light, and dry eyes.
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye fatigue such as
- Tired, aching eyes
- Strained eyes (PC, TV, reading, driving)
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle;
- twist cap off bottle;
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye;
- apply as needed; replace cap after use.
- Active Ingredient/Purpose :
- Conium maculatum 6X/light sensitivityl, aching
- Natrium muriaticum 6X/burning, redness, eye strain
- Ruta graveolens 6X/ eye strain, pressure
- Senega officinalis 6X/aching, dryness, eye strain, light sensitivity
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For external use only.
Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Replace cap tightly after every use. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Use within 30 days of opening.
Stop use and ask doctor if: -Symptoms worsen or presist for more than 72 hours -changes in vision occur -You experinece eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
Do not use: If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.