Comprehensive Nutritional Panel
Brand: Spectracell Laboratories
Product Code: comprehensive-nutritional-panel-SPTL
Quantity per Container: 1 Panel
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 31 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health. Repletion recommendations are made based on need.
What truly makes our test unique is that it measures the functional level and capability of micronutrients present within white blood cells, where metabolism takes place and where micronutrients do their job—thus taking a person’s biochemical individuality into account. Unlike static serum measurements, which only assess the concentration of nutrients present outside of the cell (extracellular) and only provide a glimpse of your health, SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test is a long term assessment (4-6 months) that addresses the functional impact (performance) of micronutrients—what really matters.
Why is nutrient status important? - Virtually all metabolic and developmental processes that take place in the body require micronutrients. Strong evidence suggests that subtle vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant deficiencies can contribute to degenerative processes such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Evaluating micronutrient status can therefore be the first step in identifying metabolic inadequacies while shedding light on the possible underlying causes of complex chronic conditions.
SpectraCell's Micronutrient test includes:
- VITAMINS: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Folate, Pantothenate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K
- MINERALS: Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper
- AMINO ACIDS: Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Vitamin E, Selenium
- FATTY ACIDS: Oleic Acid
- CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM: Chromium, Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Metabolism
- METABOLITES: Choline, Inositol, Carnitine
- SPECTROX™: For Total Antioxidant Function
- IMMUNIDEX™: Immune Response Score
You will receive your test kit within five business days. Take your kit to a local blood draw site (see additional information below) and our Registered Nurse will contact you once your test results are available. Results are typically available within 3 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.
We strongly advise patients to call the draw site of your choice ahead of time to confirm availability and cost for Spectracell draws.
This test is not available in the state of NY
- Purchase online from our secure network.
- A prepaid shipping label is included (for use within the United States only). International collection returns must provide their own shipping.
- The price of this test includes a complimentary post-test consultation with our Licensed Specialist (a $60 value). This consultation may be by telephone or in person at our Sarasota, FL location.
- Your results will be emailed.
- Results at your request, will also be provided to your healthcare practitioner.