ColostrumPRO Immune System Stabilizer with Immulox 20% Powder
Immune System Stabilizer with Immulox® 20%.
Product Code: colostrumpro-immune-system-immulox-powder-PRS-21-oz
Quantity per Container: 21 Oz
Simply the best in colostrum, PRO with Immulox 20% enhances normal immune factors, providing dual action – in the bloodstream and in the digestive tract, to help maintain a robust intestinal lining and promote healthy intestinal flora.
Colostrum is the first milk produced by all mammals after birth and is particularly rich in immunoglobulins, immune supporting peptides (lactoferrin & lactoperoxidase) and other bioactive molecules, including growth factors. Combined, the bioactive natural compounds found in colostrum help promote immune health and support normal gastrointestinal tract health.
The colostrum used in PROSymbiotics® specifically comes from cows, which have some of the richest colostrum among all mammals on earth. Specifically, the key components found in colostrum include:
- Immunoglobulins: Specific types of proteins used by the immune system to support overall health.
- Lactoferrin: The second most abundant protein in breast milk. It’s an iron-binding protein responsible for conferring immunity on newborns in the first few weeks of life. It also limits the availability of iron to certain bacteria in the intestines, which supports healthy bacteria to thrive in the gut.
- Proline Rich Polypeptides (PRPs): Hormones that regulate the thymus gland (bodies central command for the immune system) as well as Cytokines – the intracellular communication system for your body.
- Growth Factors: Growth factors such as IGF-1 and IGF-2, as well as transforming growth factor β and related growth factors, help stimulate cell growth, cellular differentiation and cell maturation.
Combined, the bioactive natural compounds found in colostrum help support immune health and normal gastrointestinal tract health.
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
Mix 3 g (1 scoop - included) with water or drink of choice, on an empty stomach.
For athletic training and recovery, or during times of environmental or physical stress, take up to an additional 6 servings per day.
- Serving Size: (3 g) 1 Scoop
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrates 1 g
- -Sugars 1 g
- Protein 2 g
- Sodium 5 mg
- Bovine Colostrum 3000 mg
- -Immunoglobulins (IgG) 621 mg
Collected exclusively from USDA Grade A dairies and only from the first milking. Laboratory tested and verified free from pesticides antibiotics and rBGT hormones.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Each bottle is double sealed for quality and safety. If either seal is broken or missing, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Close tightly and store in a cool, dry place (below 75°F), away from heat.
A truly natural product, our colostrum may vary in taste, aroma consistency and color.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Dogs too!
by Sandy -
It was ordered for my dog and it mixes well with her food.
Not medical or professional advice