Collagen Peptides Chocolate
Skin, Hair, Nail and Joint Support
Product Code: collagen-peptides-choc-VPS-13_5-oz
Servings per Container: 13.5 Oz
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient.
- Supports skin hydration, skin elasticity, and youthful appearance
- Supports healthy hair, nails, joints, ligaments, tendons and bones
- 20 grams of grass-fed collagen per serving
- Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Mix in hot or cold liquids
- Grass fed, Pasture raised
- Paleo-friendly, Keto-friendly
- Made without dairy or gluten
Adults: Combine 2 scoops with 8 fl. oz. of water, mix thoroughly. For best results, use a shaker cup or blender.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (27 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 14
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 90
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Protein 18 g
- Iron 2 mg (11%)
- Sodium 150 mg (7%)
- Potassium 220 mg (5%)
- Collagen Peptides (from bovine) 20 g
Other Ingredients: Alkalized cocoa, natural flavors, sea salt, stevia sweetener.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy. This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish and tree nuts. Kosher. Paleo-friendly.
- Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving:
- Alanine 1,462 mg
- Arginine 1,517 mg
- Aspartic Acid 1,192 mg
- Glutamic Acid 2,239 mg
- Glycine 3,719 mg
- Histidine 144 mg
- Hydroxylysine 217 mg
- Hydroxyproline 2,058 mg
- Isoleucine 271 mg
- Leucine 524 mg
- Lysine 614 mg
- Methionine 108 mg
- Phenylalanine 379 mg
- Proline 2,076 mg
- Serine 614 mg
- Threonine 343 mg
- Tyrosine 90 mg
- Valine 433 mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.