Cold & Flu Relief
Hevert Cold & Flu Relief by Hevert Pharmaceuticals provides homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms.
Brand: Hevert Pharmaceuticals
Product Code: cold-flu-relief-HVP
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
For temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, antihistamines, or antibiotics
- Artificial Ingredients
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Active ingredients: Aconitum napellus 6X, Ammonium bromatum 4X, Belladonna 6X, Bryonia 6X, Cinchona officinalis 6X, Echinacea 3X, Mercurius cyanatus 8X, Rhus toxicodendron 6X
- Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to Echinacea or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae).
- You are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family.
- You are lactose intolerant.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
These ‘uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.