Wen Dan Tang Herbal Supplement
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: clear-phlegm-HLC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Clear Phlegm Wen Dan Tang from Health Concerns is an herbal supplement is traditionally used for addressing copious phlegm. This problem is created by a digestive disharmony. In Chinese medicine, phlegm in the stomach leads to distention, copious sputum, a greasy tongue coating, and a slippery pulse. Heat in the gallbladder creates a bitter taste in the mouth. The combination of phlegm and heat causes organ dysfunction, which may lead to dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. Phlegm heat may also cause irritability, insomnia, palpitations, and anxiety.
- Addresses phlegm issues and is an expectorant and sedative
- Useful for profuse white or foamy sputum, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, palpitations, insomnia, restlessness, timidity, hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Addresses chronic tracheitis, bronchitis, lung and mental disorders
- Chinese Effects: Clears heat in gallbladder; Bitter taste in mouth; Expels phlegm in stomach; Helps with slight thirst
Adults: Three capsules, 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 2,040 mg
- -Pinellia rhizome extract, Tangerine peel extract, Poria sclerotium extract, Bitter Orange fruit extract, Bamboo inner stem extract, Ginger root extract, Peppermint leaf extract, Grass-Leaf Sweetflag rhizome extract, Licorice root extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice bran.
If you are nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.