Children's ProBio SAP
Digestive and Immune Support - 10 Billion CFU Per ServingBY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: childrens-probio-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 30 Grams
NFH Children's ProBio SAP supplies a high-dose, multi-strain probiotic blend to promote a wide spectrum of gastrointestinal and immune health effects during childhood development.
- Supports digestive and immune health
- Provides live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- 10 Billion CFU per serving
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Children 1 and older: Take 2 scoops daily (250mg) in cold food and consume immediately or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking antibiotics, take this product at least 2 to 3 hours before or after them.
- For younger children: Consult a healthcare practitioner for directions.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops
- Servings: Approx. 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 3.569 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R1039 2.677 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis R0033 1.345 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus R0148 491 million CFU
- Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 446 million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum R1012 357 million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei R0215 357 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum R0175 268 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve R0070 268 million CFU
- Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus R0083 178 million CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus R9001 45 million CFU
- **CFU = Colony Forming Units
Other Ingredients: potato starch, ascorbic acid, inulin (chicory root) (7.5 mg), arabinogalactan (larch tree) (7.5 mg), and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavors, color or sugar.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- This product has come in contact with milk or soy.
- Do not use if you have a milk or soy allergy, or an autoimmune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-germ corticosteroid treatment).
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.