Children's Multi SAP
Product Code: childrens-multi-sap-NFH-mango-lmnade
Quantity per Container: 300 Grams
NFH Children's Multi SAP Multivitamin is formulated to promote the development of healthy bone and connective tissue as well as immune, cardiovascular, and energy production systems.
- Non-GMO and vegetarian-friendly
Providing adequate vitamins and minerals for optimal health is paramount for the promotion of healthy growth and development in children. While essential vitamins and minerals play individual roles in physiology, nutrients work synergistically to provide the basis for vibrant health.
A daily multivitamin and micronutrient supplement ensures adequate intake of all the important nutrients required for the highly active lifestyle of the growing child. With the evidence being elucidated that today, even our whole foods may be deficient in essential nutrients due to losses through processing, cooking, and overfarming. It is imperative that we ensure that our children are acquiring the nutrients they need to promote health.
- Children 4-12 years: Take 1 scoop once daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Mix 1 scoop in 8 ounces or more of water or natural unsweetened fruit juice. Stir well until dissolved. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
- Children 3 years and younger: Please consult your healthcare practitioner for dosage.
- Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (approx 5.1 g)
- Servings Per Container: approx 59
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) [1000 IU] 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (from mixed tocopherols) (from non-GMO sunflower) [2.5 IU] 1.7 mg
- Thiamin (B1; thiamine hydrochloride) 3 mg
- Riboflavin (B2 (riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium salt) 5 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 15 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 5 mg
- Folate (from calcium L 5 methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 40 mg
- Calcium (from calcium citrate) 100 mg
- Iron (from iron bisglycinate) 2 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 70 mcg
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) 50 mg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 2 mg
- Copper (from cupric citrate) 0.2 mg
- Manganese (from manganese gluconate) 0.2 mg
- Chromium (from chromium polynicotinate) 40 mcg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum citrate) 5 mcg
- Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium)(whole fruit) 50% hesperidin) 15 mg
Other Ingredients: natural mango flavor, natural lemon flavor, malic acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavor or color.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications or other supplements or if you have a liver disorder.
- Do not use if you are taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.