CBD Oil 500 Mg Full Spectrum
Full Spectrum CBD Oil in a Peppermint Flavor
Product Code: cbd-oil-500-mg-full-spectrum-CNR-pepmnt
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
CBD Oil 500 Mg Full Spectrum from Cannaroo features a cool, minty blend that makes this CBD Oil easy on the palate. This Cannaroo CBD is not sour, not bitter, but has a minty sweet taste without any hemp overtones. Peppermint is a spirit filling flavor that will get you going. Cannaroo CBD may provide support for pain, anxiety, joint pain and much more!
- May provide support for pain, anxiety, joints and much more.
- Delicious Peppermint Flavor
- 1 oz, fluid
- 1 ml Metered Dropper designed for accurate delivery
Consumption of CBD Oil tincture is a beneficial way to introduce the cannabinoid into the bloodstream, allowing the consumer to witness its benefits the fastest way possible. Many CBD oil users notice the benefits within hours of consumption. Cannaroo's bottle includes a measurement-level-marked dropper to provide easy consumption of CBD. Simply dispense the desired amount of mouth-watering oil under the tongue, hold for 30 to 60 seconds and then swallow. A full dropper (1ml) is considered a serving size.
Adults: Shake well. Place 1 to 2 droppers under the tongue, hold for 30 to 60 seconds, and swallow.
- Serving Size: 1 mL (1 dropper)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- -Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Phytocannabinoids 17 mg
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil, Hemp Derived CBD, Natural Peppermint Flavor.
This product contains less than 0.3% THC. Always consult with your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
Not intended for use under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children.
Cannaroo's CBD is obtained from hemp plants from farms of rich, fertile soils in Kentucky. The facility where the products are produced and bottled is GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practice) by the FDA.
- Make sure you dispense the oil under the tongue as it is best absorbed this way.
- Start with a low concentration for less side effects when starting CBD oil.
- Do not take the full recommended dose when you first start taking CBD oil.
- Starting with a full dose of CBD in the first few days can cause digestive upset until your body has adjusted.
- Cannaroo's dropper is marked. It is best to start out with .25 or .5 servings to see how your body reacts.
- Gradually increase your dosage over a week to 10 days.
- CBD can have immediate results but in most cases it takes about a week. Take/use your CBD product for at least 7-10 days to get accurate results.
- If you find you are taking more than one servings per day, you may want to go to a higher concentration.