Support for the vascular system
Brand: Progressive Labs
Product Code: cardio-clear-PGL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Oral chelation formulation without EDTA. Oral chelation: helps inhibit hardening of the arteries; helps rejuvenate your cardiovascular system; improves circulation; helps remove lead, mercury, plus 20 other metals; reduces toxic lead and metal deposits and abnormal calcium deposits; improves liver function and kidney function; helps by increasing circulation of the brain; and, helps dissolve fats in plaque lined arteries.
Two capsules three times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate) 3,330 IU 67%
- Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate and selenium ascorbate) 232 mg 387%
- Folic Acid 133 mcg 33%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 267 mcg 4450%
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate and magnesium orotate) 110 mg 28%
- Zinc (from zinc ascorbate) 8 mg 53%
- Selenium (from selenium ascorbate) 23 mcg 33%
- Potassium (from potassium aspartate and potassium orotate) 25 mg <1%
- Cardio Flow 200 mg
- -A proprietary blend of the following extracts: guggul resin extract (2.5% guggulsterones), Bacopin° bacopa leaf extract (20% bacosides), arjuna bark extract (0.5% arjunolic acid), Indian elecampane root extract (2% allantolactone and isoallantolactone)
- L-Methionine 167 mg
- L-Cysteine 167 mg
- Cilantro (leaf) 167 mg
- Bromelain (2000 GDU) 100 mg
- Butcher's broom Rhizome Extract (10% ruscogenins) 50 mg
- Papain (525 TU/mg) 10 mg
- L-Glutathione, reduced 7 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), vegetable lubricant.
Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Tamper evident band around cap and seal on bottle, do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.