Calcium with Magnesium & Vitamin D3
Helps Build and Strengthen Bones and Teeth - Promotes Enhanced Calcium Absorption and Utilization
Product Code: calcium-magnesium-vitamin-d3-RBL-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Rainbow Light Calcium provides the added bone density support you need every day in just one tablet. Formulated with a two-to-one ratio of 500 milligrams of calcium to 250 milligrams of magnesium, this formula also contains mineral rich stinging nettle, horsetail, and organic spirulina to support bones, relax muscles, and help with digestion and utilization.
- Supports bone density and muscle relaxation
- Promotes enhanced absorption and utilization
- Gentle on the stomach with whole foods
- Two-to-one ratio of calcium and magnesium to support strong teeth and bones
- 500 IU of vitamin D3 to help calcium absorption and utilization
- Organic spirulina, horsetail, and stinging nettle for natural energy
- No gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, or sugar
Calcium provides 500 milligrams of calcium to help build and strengthen bones and teeth, plus 250 milligrams of magnesium and 500 IU of vitamin D3 to promote enhanced calcium absorption and utilization. Additionally, vitamin D3 and magnesium support muscle relaxation and bone flexibility.
Adults: Take one tablet per day, with or between meals. May take 2 per day in divided doses for advanced usage.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg (63%)
- Calcium 500 mg (38%)
- -(as calcium carbonate, calcium chelate, calcium citrate-malate)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate) 250 mg (60%)
- Betaine hydrochloride 20 mg
- Stinging Nettle (leaf) 20 mg
- Horsetail (stem) 20 mg
- Organic Spirulina 20 mg
Other Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, coating (hydroxypropyl cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze).
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, milk, dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar or artificial additives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again
I am 65, & have used this for years. Switched from big doses of another supplement when I had a positive breast cancer scare due to calcium deposit in breast. Then I learned the body can only absorb 500 mg at a time. I am allergic to dairy, so need to s