C 500 Chewable
Orange Citrus Chewable Tablet
Product Code: c-500-chewable-TNS
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
C 500 Chewable by TonicSea is a special buffered vitamin C formula in a great-tasting orange citrus chewable tablet that supports immune health, antioxidant health, collagen production and cellular energy.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports collagen production
- Assists with iron absorption
- Supports L-carnitine metabolism
- Provides antioxidant support
- Meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
- Contains NO: gluten, dairy, GMOs
C 500 Chewable can help you receive the Vitamin C that you need, which plays an integral role in healthy immune support and collagen production. Supplementing with Vitamin C also helps support iron absorption, and the metabolism of amino acid L-carnitine.
C 500 Chewable contains 25 mg citrus bioflavonoid complex. Bioflavonoids are a group of polyphenolic plant compounds found in fruits and vegetables that provide antioxidant properties. Natural citrus bioflavonoids support well-being and fight free-radicals with their high amounts of antioxidants. The addition of citrus bioflavonoids helps support Vitamin C from chemical breakdown and enhances nutrient absorption in the body. Citrus bioflavonoids are also used to promote healthy blood vessels.
Adults: Chew 1 tablet up to 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C 500 mg 556%
- -(as Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 18 mg NE 113%
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg
- L-Lysine HCl 8 mg
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate 3 mg
- Alpha D-Ribofuranose 3 mg
- L-Cysteine HCl 2 mg
- L-Glutathione 1 mg
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, cellulose, orange flavor, stearic acid (vegetable), citric acid, silicon dioxide, monk fruit.
Contains NO:gluten, dairy, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.