Black Cumin SAP
Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
Product Code: black-cumin-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Black Cumin SAP from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health supports healthy cholesterol levels, manages symptoms of metabolic syndrome and maintains optimal cardiovascular health.
- Made with Organic Black Cumin
- Support for healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports managing symptoms of metabolic syndrome
- Promotes optimal cardiovascular health
- Promotes antioxidant activity
Black cumin (Nigella sativa) is an herb native to the Middle Eastern and South-Asian regions of the world, and has long been used in traditional systems. These seeds contain a number of substances attributed to their bioactive properties including thymoquinone, saponins, alkaloids, and high levels of beneficial fatty acids including linoleic acid and oleic acid for the maintenance of good health.
Adults: Take 2 softgels twice daily before a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food. If you are taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper, take this product a few hours before or after them. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Organic Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) 1 g
- -seed oil, 50% linoleic acid - 20% oleic acid
Other Ingredients: mixed tocopherol concentrate (from sunflower) in a softgel made of bovine gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor or color, sugar or starch. Non-GMO.
- Consult as healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive.
- May cause gastrointestinal upset when taken on an empty stomach.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.