BetaKids Beta 1, 3D Glucan
Maintains and Supports a Healthy Immune System
Brand: Transfer Point
Product Code: betakids-beta-1-3d-glucan-TP
Servings per Container: 30 Chewables
Beta Kids is an immune support for children! The small, delicious, fruit-flavored lozenges provide proven immune support with natural ingredients and no added sugar. It is effective and completely safe for daily or prolonged use or as directed by a health-care practitioner.
- Made with natural ingredients and sweeteners
- No known side effects when used as directed
- Contains Beta 1,3D Glucan, Selenium, and Vitamin D3
- Includes Xylitol, Sorbitol, and Erythritol, which helps support tooth mineralization in children
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age: 1 lozenge a day, a half an hour before eating.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age: 2 lozenges a day, a half an hour before eating.
- Intended for children 4 years old and older. Use only under adult supervision.
- If you feel that more immune support is needed, double the dose.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Box: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Selenium 15 mcg
- Glucan 300 (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: xylitol (sweetener), purified water, sunflower oil (bulking agent), sorbitol (sweetener), bovine gelatin (gelling agent), erythritol (sweetener), trisodium citrate (acidity regulator), malic acid (antioxidant), tutti frutti natural flavoring (flavoring), stevia (sweetener), paprika extract (color), vegetable oil (trace lubrication oil), medium chain triglycerides (anti-foaming agent)
Contains no artificial coloring or flavoring, gluten, or lactose. Preservative free. No GMOs.
If pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Consult your healthcare provider for extended use.
Keep out of reach of children.