For Baby Bumps and Actually Your Entire Body
Brand: Earth Mama Organics
Product Code: belly-butter-ERMO
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Rich, emollient Belly Butter from Earth Mama Organics is a luxurious, moisturizing pregnancy lotion that contains organic herbs and oils traditionally used to help ease the appearance of emerging stretch marks. And these same herbs and essential oils that encourage skin's natural elasticity just happen to have a sumptuously delicious scent that won't aggravate occasional morning sickness. Even better? It's great for your skin when you're not pregnant too.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, mineral oil, parabens, or artificial fragrance.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients
- Rated ONE on the EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
Use as directed.
- Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel Oil, Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis) Leaf Extract, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Seed Oil, Neroli (Citrus Amara) Flower Oil, Organic Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing - No stretch marks, no irritation, good for foot rubs too!
by Emmy -
I am pregnant with my first baby and I have applied this religiously to my growing belly and breasts everyday, at least once - most times twice (I enjoy taking a morning and evening soak so I apply after bathing/showering). I have no stretch marks and this keeps me moisturized all day. The formula is a little greasy but I feel like perhaps that is what has kept my skin elastic. I also have very sensitive skin and I have had minimal irritation -- a few bumps here and there but that could have been caused by anything -- I did not get a rash or break out from this product!!! It also works really, really well for foot massage lotion as it doesn't dry out/soak in right away :) ***everyone is different - I cannot guarantee this product will keep others from stretch marks or skin irritation but it has served its purpose well with me***
Not medical or professional advice