Fever with Thirst and Moist Skin Associated with Colds and Flu
Product Code: belladonna-200ck-BOR
Quantity per Container: 80 Pellets
Contains approx. 80 pellets
- Indication: High fever
- Common name: Deadly nightshade
- Confirmation: Heavy perspiration
- Improved by: Rest
- Aggravated by: Light‚ noise‚ touch
Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a physician.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredient: Belladonna 200ck
Inactive Ingredients: sucrose, lactose
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F.
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).