Beet Plant Juice No. 18
Vegetable Food Dietary Supplement
Product Code: beet-plant-juice-18-SON
Servings per Container: 37.5
Quantity per Container: 150 Tablets
Beet Plant Juice Tablets from Sonne's work to harness the potential benefits of beets in this dietary supplement. A source of key enzymes and vitamins, beets also contain bioavailable iron, postassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and more.
Incorporating beets into your health routine may support nerve and muscle function, skeletal health, and more. Beets are also sources of antioxidants, which work to protect cells from oxidation, and from harmful free radicals. The tablets are made by juicing the entire beet, and the extract is vacuum dried at a low temperature. This helps the beets to maintain their nutrient value. This process also ensures that the beets are free of fillers, binders, or stabilizers like maltodextrin.
- Beet supplement
- Source of enzymes, vitamins, and minerals
- Contains bioavailable iron
- Supports nerve and muscle health
- Supports skeletal health
- Source of antioxidants
- Contains no fillers, binders, or stabilizers
- Packaged in recyclable amber glass for freshness
Discover the potential benefits of beets. Try Beet Plant Juice Tablets from Sonne's and see if it makes a difference for your health.
Adults: Take 2 to 4 tablets up to 2 times per day at mealtime, swallowed with water or chewed.
- Serving Size: 4 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 37.5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%
- -Total Sugars <1 g
- Iron 1 mg 6%
- Magnesium 10 mg 2%
- Manganese 0.3 mg 13%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Potassium 80 mg 2%
- Sulfur 4 mg
Ingredients: Beet Juice Powder (Beta vulgaris), Gum Arabic (Senegala senegal), Magnesium Stearate NF.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.