Bacillus CoagulansVET for Animal Health
Soft Chews 60
Unique and stable probiotic organism that promotes gastrointestinal health in companion animals
Brand: Thorne Vet
Product Code: bacillus-coagulansvet-THVT
Servings per Container: 60 Soft Chews
Probiotic bacteria support a healthy intestinal environment by producing lactic acid and by secreting fatty acids that promote the growth of other beneficial microrganisms .
Bacillus coagulans is a stable probiotic bacteria that survives stomach acid and retains its potency in the intestines, where it can relieve GI upset, such as occassional gas, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea.
Also know as Lactobacillus sporogenes. Contains a minimum of 2 billion CFU's per soft chew.
Recommended to maintain proper gut flora.
- Cats: 1/4 soft chew daily
- Dogs: 1 soft chew per 25 lbs. of body weight daily
- Horses: 4-8 soft chews daily
- Active Ingredients Per 1.5 gram Soft Chew
- Bacillus coagulans 133 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: (soft chew matrix)
- Arabic gum, buffered white distilled vinegar, citric acid, coconut oil, guar gum, maltodextrin, natural poultry flavor, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, sweet potato powder, tapioca starch, vegetable glycerin.
For use in cats, dogs, and horses only.
Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animal use only. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.