Baby's Jarro-Dophilus + GOS
An infant probiotic powder that supports baby’s intestinal health.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Brand: Jarrow Formulas
Product Code: babys-jarro-dophilus-gos-JRF
Servings per Container: 71
Quantity per Container: 2.5 Oz
Clinical studies have documented the benefits of B. breve M-16V and B. longum BB536 in infants and young children. GOS (GalactoOligoSaccharides) is similar to the oligosaccharides found in human milk. Both GOS and FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides) enhance the colonization of beneficial intestinal flora, such as Bifidobacteria. Each gram (approximately 1/4 teaspoon) contains a minimum of 3 billion viable cells when kept refrigerated and within Best Used Before Date.
- Contains Clinically-Documented Strains
- 3 Billion Probiotic Organisms Per ¼ tsp
- 4 bifido + 2 lactobacilli strains
- Includes Prebiotic FOS
- Natural fiber that helps probiotics thrive
- Up to age 4, mix 1/4 teaspoon per day in water, juice, lukewarm infant formula or food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
- For newborns, mix into formula only 1/16 teaspoon per day for the first week. A small amount of powder may also be dabbed on mother’s wet nipple before breast feeding.
DO NOT feed powder directly to infants or children.
- Serving Size: 1 Gram (1/4 Teaspoon)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic Bacteria 22.9 mg (3 Billion CFU)
- -B. breve M-16V
- -B. longum BB536
- -B. lactis Bi-04
- -B. bifidum Bb-02
- -L. casei R0215
- -L. rhamnosus Lr-32
- GOS Complex (Source of GalactoOligoSaccharides) 600 mg
Other Ingredients: Tapioca starch and vitamin C (antioxidant).
Contains: Milk and soy (in trace amounts).
If child is taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged.