B-Long Sustained Release B-Complex
Sustained Release B Complex Plus Antioxidants
Product Code: b-long-sustained-release-MNT
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Montiff’s B-Long is a sustained release tablet that provides the cells with the nutrients needed for maximum Krebs’ cycle activity over 4 to 6 hours. Antioxidants are included in this unique formula for protection against free radical damage.
Releasing B-Vitamins during an extended period to provide the cells with the nutrients needed for maximum Krebs’ cycle activity.
- Providing a B Complex with all the B-Vitamins, including the active forms of B-2 and B-6.
- Sufficient amounts of folic acid, along with B-6 and B-12, to help prevent and reduce homocysteine levels, which are associated with heart attacks and strokes.
- Helping to metabolize amino acids, carbohydrates and lipid synthesis.
- Maintaining proper neurotransmitter function and a healthy nervous system.
- Helping to combat stress.
- Providing antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet per day, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamine (B1) (as thiamine HCl) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 25 mg
- -(riboflavin & riboflavin 5 phosphate)
- Vitamin B6 2 5mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl & pyrodoxal 5 phosphate)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 60 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin concentrate)100 mcg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)100 mg
- Magnesium (as mag. oxide) 30 mg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 3 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 60 mg
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid 40 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Pine Park Extract 1 0mg
- Ginkgo Biloba (from leaf) 10 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (from seed) 10 mg
- Lycopene 1 mg
- Bilberry Extract (from berry) 10 mg
- Taurine 10 mg
Contains NO: starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitoner before using this product.
Those taking the drug Coumadin should avoid products containing the antioxidant Gingko Biloba.
This product is best for those who do not have special digestive problems, which may interfere with the ability to absorb these specially prepared tablets.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.