B-Complex with Metafolin L-5-MTHF
Veg Capsules 60
Energy Metabolism and Neurological Health
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: b-complex-metafolin-DGL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
B-Complex with Metafolin L-5-MTHF by Douglas Labs provides a high-potency B-vitamin complex with added nutrients for better vitamin absorption.
- B-vitamins are vital for your body's many metabolic processes, including blood synthesis, nervous system health and production of energy from food. Dietary insufficiencies and certain disorders may cause deficiencies of these essential nutrients.
- This high-potency B-Complex provides a complete array of B-vitamins and is free of dairy, yeast, gluten, soy protein, milk, dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring
What is Metafolin?
- Metafolin is natural form of (6S) 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). This is the only form of folate known to cross the blood-brain barrier and is therefore more easily absorbed, unlike synthetic folic acid.
- Folate is essential to many bodily processes, including the methylation process, which assists with metabolic repair, detoxification and could help relieve pain and swelling.
What is Intrinsic Factor?
- Intrinsic factor is a protein naturally found in the stomach lining and necessary for vitamin B-12 absorption.
- Vitamin B-12 is necessary for healthy nerves and the production of red-blood cells
Adults: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule, one to two times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1, as thiamine HCl) 100 mg (8,333%)
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2, and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate) 12.7 mg (977%)
- Niacin (vitamin B3, as niacinamide and inositol hexaniacinate) 108 mg (675%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate)16.7 mg (982%)
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)(167%) 667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 400 mcg (16,667%)
- Biotin 400 mcg (1,333%)
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5, as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg (2,000%)
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool dry place. (59-77°F/15-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity)
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Ratings & Reviews
by Monica -
Love having all the in one capsule! Makes such a big difference in how I feel!
I will definitely purchase it again.
by Nancy -
I have been using this product for years.
I have to have this!
by Linda -
Professional supplement center provides this essential product to me. It is always fresh and uniform in presentation. It ships and arrives on time. I will always take this product, it gives me essential nutrients that I can't get on my own.
this vitamin B is the only one that helps me.
by lulu -
No problem mann
by Rosie -
One a day in AM