Astaxanthin 12 Mg
AstaZine from Pure Microalgae
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: astaxanthin-12-mg-ARG
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Allergy Research Astaxanthin features AstaZine astaxanthin to support the brain, eyes, muscles, skin, heart, blood vessels, and internal organs.
AstaZine astaxanthin is derived from the organic microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, grown under sunlight in controlled conditions.
- Protects the skin and eyes against the damaging effects of UV rays (photoaging)
- Increases skin elasticity and moisture content and supports younger-looking skin
- Supports brain function during aging, including memory and mental clarity
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system, normal cholesterol metabolism, and blood vessel function
- Protects muscles, tendons, and joints from damage during exercise and supports normal muscle strength with aging
- Protects the body against free radical damage caused by environmental insults and other toxic exposures
Natural astaxanthin is far more effective in scavenging free radicals than synthetic astaxanthin or other carotenoids such as beta-carotene or lutein. Aging is associated with the weakening of the body's antioxidant defense system, and astaxanthin may help protect against such age-related changes.
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Other ingredients: Safflower Oil, Vitamin E (sunflower), Bovine Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.