Arthroplex Animal Health
Soft Chews 120
Thorne Research Arthroplex is a pet supplement formulated for dogs and cats at every stage of life, including support for healthy joints, mood, behavior, cartilage, and temporary relief from occasional discomfort.
Brand: Thorne Vet
Product Code: arthroplex-animal-health-THVT
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Soft Chews
Thorne Arthroplex for Dogs and Cats
Arthroplex promotes collagen formation, damage repair, and an optimal inflammatory response by optimizing the natural function of joints and muscles while delivering nutrients and botanicals to encourage collagen development, tissue damage repair, and healthy inflammatory response. This unique combination also includes nutritional components that improve absorption in older pets with disrupted gastrointestinal function.
Thorne Research Arthroplex Benefits
- Featuring joint-protecting glucosamine sulfate, Arthroplex supports your dog and cat’s joints with the same go-to ingredient for healthy joints. And to ensure optimal absorption, Thorne Research uses only the highest-quality glucosamine.
- Contains Boswellia, which has been shown to significantly lessen the degradation of glycosaminoglycans that form important components of connective tissues.
- DL-Phenylalanine is included to increase endorphin levels by supporting increased levels of norepinephrine and dopamine, helping your pet respond better to pain.
Thorne Research is a professional brand formulated Arthroplex for pets with unique needs and owners who care about the wellbeing of their loved ones.
For use in cats and dogs only.
- Directions for use:
- Cats: 1 soft chew daily
- Dogs: 1-2 soft chews per 25 lbs body weight two times daily for 2 weeks then one time daily
- Active Ingredients Per 4 gram Soft Chew:
- Glucosamine Sulfate (as Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride complex) 225 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine 75 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) (CurcuVet) 50 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 50 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 50 mg
- Indian Frankincense extract (gum) (Boswellia serrata) 35 mg
- Bromelain 35 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Arabic gum, sweet potato powder, buffered white distilled vinegar, canola oil, citric acid, guar gum, maltodextrin, natural poultry flavor, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, tapioca starch, vegetable glycerin.
Contains NO: gluten.
Safety during pregnancy is a concern.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Really Works for Joint Pain!
by Susan who adores Collies -
Arthroplex was recommended to me by my vet and pet acupuncturist. My 5 yr old collie was showing some lameness in his front right leg, the vet said the right ankle shows some swelling. Gave him Rimadyl for immediate pain relief which helped for a few week