Supports Healthy Joint Function
Product Code: arthroben-DFH-lmn-lime
Servings per Container: 11.6 Oz
Its combination of nutrients work to reduce inflammation, stimulate connective tissue repair and increase joint mobility and function.
Benefits of Arthroben™ include:
- Reduces inflammation
- Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates joint repair, and provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage, ligaments (and skin)
- Not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with NSAIDs and other drugs
- Safe for patients on warfarin (Coumadin)
- Little or no effect on prothrombin times (PT)
Recommended Use: Mix 11 grams (approx. 1.5 tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care physician.
- Serving Size: 11 grams (approx 1.5 Tablespoons)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 40
- Protein 7 g
- Collagen Peptides (FORTIGEL and VERISOL) 7.5 g
- Univestin Proprietary Blend 250 mg
- -standardized extract of baicalin and catechins from Scutellaria baicalensis (root) and Acacia catechu (heartwood)
Other Ingredients: Natural flavors, tapioca dextrin, citric acid, stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana), silicon dioxide.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy or GMO'S
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot.
Ratings & Reviews
by DebSwe -
On the advice of my Naturepath. I have been taking 1 or 2x per day for pain. I am in a wheel chair and this really helps the inflammation and pain. I gave some to my physical trainer,who's elbow bothers him from lifting. He also feels it works. DFC has