Anxiety & Stress for Cats Homeopathic
Loud Noises, Cowering, Hiding, Travel Anxiety
Brand: Natural Pet Pharmaceuticals
Product Code: anxiety-stress-cats-NPP
Servings per Container: 40
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Anxiety & Stress for Cats from Dr. King's Natural Pet Pharmaceuticals is a cat homeopathic for addressing issues such as loud noises, cowering and hiding and travel anxiety.
- Supports relief of: anxiety, stress-licking, restlessness with pacing and panting, nervousness, fear of loud noises, aggression, hyper excitability, loss of appetite, listlessness, fearfulness, easily startled, neurotic behaviors.
- Taste-free. Sugar-free.
- 1/2 Teaspoon per dose - over 40 day supply
- Simply add the dose to your pet's water bowl.
Pour 1/2 measuring teaspoon into fresh water. Dosage is for cats of all sizes
- HPUS Active Ingredients
- Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
- Aconitum napellus
- Apis mellifica
- Arnica montana
- Arsenicum album
- Bellis perennis
- Calendula officinalis
- Cistus canadensis
- Clematis erecta
- Ferrum phosphoricum
- Histaminum hydrochloricum
- Hypericum perforatum
- Ignatia amara
- Impatiens glandulifera, flos
- Ornithogalum umbellatum
- Passiflora incarnata
- Prunus cerasifera, flos
- Rhus tox
- Symphytum officinale
- Veratrum album
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, Carya ovata bark extract (hickory), citrus extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle), polylysine (natural ferment), steviol glycosides (stevia).
- For animal use only.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek the advice of a veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by L. Rotz -
My cat had so much anxiety after we got our dog. I tried the pheromone wall plug ins, but they didn't seem to be a long term fix. He was over grooming and had bald patches all over his stomach and legs...I got this in October of 2022 and in about 2 or 3 months I started seeing major progress! It's now June 2023 and all his hair is back and he even comes around where the dog is more often! Worth a try but you have to keep using it longer than 1 month to really see results!!! It also lasts a long time so it's worth the price (I've ordered 2 bottles and they have lasted me over 7 months)
Not medical or professional advice