Allergy Eye Relief Sterile Eye Drops
Allergy eye drops you can use as often as needed without the risk of side effects.
Product Code: allergy-eye-relief-eye-drops-SML
Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Formulated with natural active ingredients that stimulate the body's natural allergy defenses
Allergies in full bloom?
We all want our eyes to feel better during allergy season, but many allergy sufferers are concerned about the chemicals found in allergy eye drops. Traditional over-the-counter allergy drops use chemicals such as vasoconstrictors to mask symptoms. Vasoconstrictors may actually worsen the symptoms if used more than directed (usually 4 times a day maximum). Similasan works differently, by using natural botanical extracts from the pollen heavy climate of Switzerland to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Go ahead, use as often as needed.
- No harsh vasoconstrictors or antihistamines
- Available in preservative free single-use droppers
- No known side effects
- Gluten & dairy free
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
- excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
Directions: For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Apis 6X: burning, itching, stinging
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X: redness, swelling, watering
- Sabadilla 6X: watering, redness of lids
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Active Ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- For external use only
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms)
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken
- Do not use: if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Stop use and consult a doctor if: symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours you experience eye pain or changes in vision
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.