Alcohol-Free Expectorant w/ Soothing Herbs
Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
Product Code: alcohol-free-expectorant-herbs-NTU-8-oz
Quantity per Container: 8.8 Oz
Naturade Alcohol-Free EXPEC Expectorant with Soothing Herbs is a natural cherry flavored expectorant with Guaifenesin and soothing natural herbs that support clearing bronchial passages and relieving mucus buildup.
- Supports clearing bronchial passages
- Supports enhancing cough productivity
- May support reducing cough intensity
- Supports relieving mucus buildup
- Natural cherry flavor
- With Guaifenesin and soothing natural herbs
Do not let excessive congestion and an uncontrolled cough limit your enjoyment, productivity and quality of sleep. Choose Naturade EXPEC to advance your recovery. Guaifenesin, the key ingredient in EXPEC, has been breaking-up congestion, clearing out excess mucus, and controlling coughs for generations. The specialized action relieves mucus buildup and makes nonproductive coughs more productive and less frequent - allowing you to focus on what is important.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablespoonful's every 4 hours
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 tablespoonful every 4 hours
- Children under 6 years of age - Ask a doctor
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (5 ml)
- Active Ingredient:
- Guaifenesin 150 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- black cherry syrup (fructose, cherry flavor), citric acid cociliana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not give this product for persistent or chronic coughs, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm, unless directed by a physician. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
For your protection this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck and an inner seal beneath the cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Naturade has been well known for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of consumers with innovative, natural products since 1926. The company is proud to offer an entire line of herbal-based cough and cold formulas for the whole family. Every product contains high quality natural herbs - many of which have been effective remedies for centuries - with specific formulas to meet your needs, naturally.