Acute Inflammation Blend
Enteric Coated Tablets 250
Full Spectrum Systemic Enzyme
Product Code: acute-inflammation-blend-IZY
Quantity per Container: 250 Enteric Coated Tablets
- Comprehensive blend of proteolytic enzymes, herbs and bioflavanoids.
- Enhanced with Turmeric and White Willow Bark.
- Enteric-coated for maximum absorption.
Innerzyme’s Acute Inflammation Blend is a highly recommended, high potency, systemic enzyme formula that works throughout the entire body. Its enteric-coated delivery system protects the enzyme activity for optimal and maximum absorption. Not to mention the consistent quality and low daily dosages.
Innerzyme’s Acute Inflammation Blend is a comprehensive blend of proteolytic enzymes, herbs and bioflavonoids. It is enhanced with Turmeric and White Willow Bark.
- Systemic Enzymes Have 5 Main Functions:
- •Natural Anti-inflammatory
- •Blood Cleansing
- •Immune System Modulating
- •Virus Fighting
Did you know that nearly all injuries and operations result in inflammatory reactions and build up of excess scar tissue which causes pain and swelling? It is a natural protective response to injuries and trauma on a cellular level. However, if the inflammation is not resolved or reduced in the acute stage, it can become a chronic inflammatory problem.
Proprietary Enzyme Blend
- Our proprietary blend contains Pancreatin, Papain, Bromelain, Trypsin, Chymotrypsin, Rutin, White Willow Bark and Turmeric root. It is specially formulated to naturally reduce pain, inflammation, excess fibrin and the buildup of excess free radicals. The delivery system for Innerzyme’s Pain & Inflammation Blend is an enteric coated tablet. The enteric coating protects the enzymes from premature release in the acidic region of the stomach allowing maximum absorption and optimal release of the proprietary blend in the pancreatic juices. High potency, minimal dosage with maximum benefit! When taken on an empty stomach, it is believed that enzymes may help manage inflammation by supporting healthy blood flow to the irritated area
Adults: For conditions associated with inflammation take 4 tablets daily on an empty stomach with water. Depending on severity of your condiiton and the advice of your healthcare provider, this dosage may be increased to 8 tablets or more daily.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: About 2
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 382 mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 299 mg
- Pantrypsinol Blend 1155 mg
- Paccreatine 4x 750 mg
- Papain 600,000 USP Units
- Bromelain 720 GDU Units
- Trypsin 9,000 USDP Units
- Chymotrypsin 250 USP Units
- Rutin 400 mg
- White Willow Bark Extract (standardized to 15% salicin) 100 mg
- Turmeric (root) 100 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), enteric coating (sodium alginate, ethylcellulose, hypromellose, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care practitioner prior to taking this product.
Do not take this product if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates; people taking blood thinners should not take this product without consulting with their health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.