Veg Capsules 60
Supports Working Memory and Retention
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: acumen-KL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogen with a long history of traditional use for memory, cognitive function, and stress management. Each capsule of Klaire Labs’ Acumen contains 320 mg of Bacopa monnieri extract CDRI 08®.
Supports the following:
- Neural connections related to memory
- Free radical scavenging activity in the brain
- Cerebral blood flow in the brain
- Synaptic plasticity
- Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) and Serotonin
Adults: 2 capsules daily with food, preferably in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children over 7 years: 1 capsule daily with food, preferably in the morning with breakfast. Children 4-7 years: consult a healthcare professional.
Take with food.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving;
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) whole plant, dried extract (CDRI 08®) 320 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Silicon dioxide.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Not for use by children under 4 years of age.
Do not exceed the recommended amount.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.