Active B12 with L-5-MTHF
Provides 800 mcg of pure non-racemic L-methylfolate in an easy-to deliver lozenge, along with two active "coenzyme" forms of vitamin B12.
Brand: Seeking Health
Product Code: active-b12-l-5-mthf-SKH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
As "coenzyme" forms, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the forms required by certain B12-dependent enzymes and reactions within the body. Similarly, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is considered an "active" form of folate - the body's most prevalent form of folate in plasma.
- May help support cellular health
- May help support the normal conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy energy levels
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Vitamin B12 is crucial to the formation of healthy red blood cells, energy production, nervous system support, cognitive function, and homocysteine regulation. Folate as L-5-MTHF is also involved in homocysteine metabolism and efficiently supports methylation, DNA biosynthesis, and nervous system function.
Adults: Take 1 lozenge daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Folate 800 mcg DFE 200%
- -(as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 1000 mcg 41667%
- -(80% as methylcobalamin and 20% as adenosylcobalamin)
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, natural cherry flavor, and silica.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, GMOs, gluten, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Not medical or professional advice